Google

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Celebration of Baby Sara 1-year-old Birthday

After a 2 and a half hours journey we finally reach my father's hometown @ Jementah, Johor. 1st August was baby sara birthday, in fact, we celebrate her chinese lunar calender birthday in advance for this trip.

Look, Baby Sara who is hugging you? That's right my dad. Baby Sara grand father. Sara was too excited after someone hand over an "Ang Pow" for her.



Everyone includes my parents and relatives at Johor were busy preparing for Baby Sara's birthday like food, the praying ceremony and etc. Well this was the outcome. hahahahhahahahh of course this is only for Sara. We had others more delicious food instead.



This is the food for Baby Sara at her birthday. Don't ask me why there are 2 eggs, a drumstick, mushroom and vercimille. i don't know at all. Of course she can't finished all lar. I'm the one who finished all at the end. But seriously, it taste good.
This photo featured My Dad My Mom and our maid.




After the meal, we had a very "traditional chinese" practice which was to let baby sara to choose an item out of a few options below. According to the elderly, the item that the baby choose will be the one she likes a lot and will do in the future. So let's see what happen next. I also want to know what she actually likes. Feel free to guess now.

This includes a pencil, an egg, a calculator,a book and confectionary.





Guess what. Sara didn't pick up any item besides the "big plate". and mess the whole plate on the floor. muahahhahahahaha this is really a joke including myself.



in fact, the first trial she picks up the red egg. but my auntie says normally baby will up eggs and they wrongly put the egg inside the big plate. so it ends up she messed everything not only once but twice. hahhahahahahaha. She has character!!!

After that, it was the birthday song section and cakes.







My mom was too busy to assist sara to blow the candle and cut the cake. Sara was so excited and keep on move herself foward to play everything on the table including the knife.

A couple of travelling again and we have reach home sweet home again.

No comments: